Community rating: ?????
Mapping accession names to accession ids.
- To use TNRS4GWAS 0.0.1, import your data in .txt format.
Test data for this app appears directly in the Discovery Environment in the Data window under /iplant/home/shared/iplant_training/GWAS_Sorghum_LWCN/B_define_traits.
Use height.txt from the directory above as test input.
Parameters Used in App
When the app is run in the Discovery Environment, use the following parameters with the above input file(s) to get the output provided in the next section below.
- Use these parameters within the DE app interface:
- As species select Sorghum
- Under Option leave the default option to 0 for number of header rows
- In the output give a name trait_tnrs.txt
Expect a text file called trait_tnrs.txt and an unmapped.txt as output.