Community rating: ?????
Test data for this app appears directly in the Discovery Environment in the Data window under Shared With Me” > luj > variant_calling.
- Use directory gatk_haplotypecaller_output from the directory above as input directory of Haplotype Caller gVCF files.
- Use ricen_Chr12.fa as reference genome fasta file.
- Use ricen_Chr12_target.intervals as samtools-style intervals of targets
Parameters Used in App
When the app is run in the Discovery Environment, use the following parameters with the above input file(s) to get the output provided in the next section below.
- Default parameters only, no further configuration needed.
- You could limit the analysis to target regions in a samtools-style intervals file
Expect a vcf file named gatk_combinegvcfs_output.vcf as output.